Join our mailing list
Stay Up to Date on all FIT-C happenings! Rest assured your info is never shared & no spam ever!
Technology is changing the world we’re living in. The ANT+ Symposium welcomes adopters and members to uncover all that is in store from ANT Wireless. Join industry leaders, new innovators and game changers as we meet in the renowned Canadian Rockies to discover the edge of technical realities, receive detailed training, and grow your products with ANT and ANT+.
Who Attends and Why?
Targeted to ANT+ Annual Members and Adopters the Symposium attracts people actively engaged in either product development or product launches. Companies represented are of all sizes, entrepreneurial in nature and typically involve the people making the decisions and/or designing products.
Why a Resort in the Canadian Rockies?
We specifically host the ANT+ Symposium in Kananaskis, Alberta, an ideal resort in the Canadian Rockies, because:
- The setting allows our focus to be you, the attendee, your products and facilitating business opportunities
- The environment matches our community mandate as well as the activity preferences of our attendees
- The head office for ANT Wireless is located 45 minutes from Kananaskis, allowing us to bring out a full complement of talented engineers capable of answering delegate questions on the spot
- The world-renowned Canadian Rockies provide an incredible playground for those wishing to enjoy personal travel before or after the Symposium
September 29 - October 2, 2015
FIT-C members use the FIT10 (all capitals for FIT)
for a 10% discount off of the adopter rate.
The 2015 Symposium Agenda includes:
- Focused ANT+ TWG Meetings: Fitness Equipment/Trainer, Bike Power,
- Keynotes by industry leaders noted for their vision, expertise and profound perspectives
- Targeted Educational Sessions
- New Product Opportunities with premier manufacturers, start ups and established brands
- Unique Networking Events that connect the people behind the products
- Practical Partnerships with synergistic companies
- Hands-on Workshops